Vous êtes ici: Welcome > Cellar > Edmond Lendhart

EDMOND.jpgThe Cellar of Saint-Gély

 

Our cellar was built in 1924, with two extensions (1954 and 1964 - visible dates on facades) by Leendhart Edmond : architect DLPG in Montpellier, professor tho the School of Fine Arts in Paris.

Bus his domain of exercise is very vast : cooperative cellars, private hospitals, posts, buildings of education, cheap houses and monuments. 

 

 

Edmond Leendhart, architecte Montpelliérain